Friday, March 4, 2011

An Open Letter...

Friends -

As we embark on this next leg of our journey together, I wanted to take a moment to stop and say thank you. Most of you know by now that I have moved from strictly self-publication to more traditional publishing. At present, I have seven pieces contracted which will be released over the next year.  I have no plans to submit The Forbidden Room series to any publisher in any form.  Community Service and any other stories that are written about Ethan and Jayden will continued to be handled solely by me. If you've read the series, you understand that Ethan is not fond of strangers.

Whether you have been with me from the beginning, or have found my stories more recently, thank you so much for taking the time to read, review, recommend, and discuss them.  It is because of you that I have the courage to continue putting my work on the global stage.

I miss those early chat sessions with you. Sitting in a group chat on google, talking about the stories or just anything that came to mind. Your comments and questions were incredibly insightful, showing me where I could improve and helping me to make each story the best that it could be.

Please know that you can always find me for questions, comments, to just to say hi. I couldn't continue to write on such a scale without you.  I hope to be able to meet and talk with you at GayRomLit in October, but you can always find me online:

Twitter: @JPBarnaby
Email: jpbarnaby@me.com

With deepest appreciation,
J. P. Barnaby

1 comment:

  1. While I'm not one of those old friends, I'm very much looking forward to getting to know you through this site. :)

    ReplyDelete