Monday, September 19, 2011

2011 AIDSWalk/Run Chicago



Dear Friends,

On Saturday October 1, 2011 I will be participating in AIDS Run & Walk Chicago to support the work of the AIDS Foundation of Chicago (AFC) and its community partners.

Please help me reach my personal fundraising goal to ensure than AFC remains a local and national leader in the fight against HIV/AIDS. By making a donation to me, you help support more than 160 Chicagoland organizations whose work is so invaluable to this cause. Click here to make a donation

You can also sign up to walk or run with me! Click here to register

Thank you in advance for your support and your generosity. Because of you, I am on my way to accomplishing my personal fundraising goal and helping AFC raise more than $500,000 net for AIDS Run & Walk Chicago 2011.

Sincerely,
J. P. Barnaby

No comments:

Post a Comment